For an excellent cup of Italian coffee, Moka Express is the classic household coffee pot and the only one to bear the unique mark of the little fellow with the moustache.
- The aluminum pot features Bialetti’s distinctive eight-sided shape that allows it to diffuse heat perfectly to enhance the aroma of your coffee
- For smooth tasting coffee, try removing the pot just before the coffee starts boiling
- To avoid impurities, try using distilled or bottled water when making homemade coffee
- Get replacement filters when needed
- To remove coffee stains at the bottom of your coffee pot, try putting 2 tablespoons salt, the juice of half a lemon, and a handful of ice cubes to the bottom of the pot and then swishing them around, then wash the pot in the sink with warm soapy water and a soft sponge.