A geometric swing-top can that naturally fits against the wall or snug in a corner, and with an inner retention ring that holds bags neatly.
Inspired by the dead space in my kitchen. I saw an opportunity to design a waste can that could be put against the wall while being easily accessible. The can is short and stout, but flared at the top to have a larger opening with a flapper raised to stay above the fill line of the bag.
- Geometric shape makes it fit perfectly in small corners or against walls
- Inner retention ring secures spill bag and keeps it hidden
- Easy to clean, simply wipe with damp water
- Raised swing-top lid keeps opening unobstructed from contents
- Capacity 2 3/4 gal (10 L)
- Spill bags not included
- Removable swing-top lid and inner retention rings