The innovative feature of this Philips steam iron, makes sure you get 100% steam power to remove creases thoroughly. At the same time it saves 25%* energy, because it reduces wasted steam. 30% of plastic and of Aluminum in iron is recycled.
- SteamGlide soleplate is Philips premium soleplate
- SteamGlide soleplate is the best Philips soleplate for your steam iron. It has great scratch resistancy, glides excellent and is easy to clean.
- Drip-stop system keeps your garments spotless while ironing
- The Drip Stop system of your Philips steam iron lets you iron delicate fabrics at low temperatures without having to worry about stains from water droplets.
- Automatic Energy Saving
- Automatic Energy Saving The innovative feature in the Philips steam iron, makes sure you get the 100% steam power to remove creases thoroughly. At the same time, it saves energy automatically, because it eliminates wasted steam.
- 140 g steam boost to remove stubborn creases easily
- The steam boost can be used for vertical steaming and tough creases.
- Continuous steam output up to 40 g/min
- Philips steam iron with continuous steam output of up to 40 g/min gives you the perfect amount of steam to efficiently remove all creases.
- Double Active Calc System prevents scale build-up
- Double Active Calc system of your Philips steam iron prevents scale build-up through anti scale pills and an easy to use calc clean function.
- Soleplate: SteamGlide
- Continuous steam output: 40 g/min
- Steam boost: 140 g
- Vertical steam: Yes
- Spray: Yes
- Power: 2400 W
- Energy saving: 25% energy reduction
- Weight of iron: 1.6 kg
- Voltage: 220 - 240 V
- Water tank capacity: 300 ml
- Cord freedom (swivel): 180 degree cord freedom
- Power cord length: 2.5 m
- Suitable for tap water: Yes