DELÍCIA baking pans are excellent for baking sweet and savoury meals alike. They have a highly resistant non-stick coating that prevents overcooking.
Instructions for use:
- Thoroughly wash and dry the new pan; grease the inside with a thin layer of cooking oil or butter and, if needed, dust with flour before every use.
- Avoid using utensils with metal ends; never cut or slice food directly in the pan!
- Do not overheat empty pans!
- Leave to cool entirely before washing and use normal detergents; avoid scourers and sand-based agents; leave to soak if excessively dirty.
- Suitable for electric, gas and hot-air ovens.
- Dishwasher safe, although you should reduce or eliminate dishwashing in order to preserve perfect performance and appearance.
3-year warranty. The warranty never covers defects due to improper use incompatible with the instructions for use and mechanical damage of the non-stick coating - scratches, etc.